The consular section establishes a voting card for each citizen registered on the electoral roll.
Citizens who wish to register on the electoral roll must meet the Following conditions:
- Must be registered at the embassy.
- Must be 18 years old on Election Day.
- Must have civil and political rights.
There are two types of review of the electoral rolls;
- Ordinary review: the ordinary review of the electoral rolls is held every year from 1st to 31st October.
- Exceptional review: the electoral rolls may be revised exceptionally during the announcement of an election. The opening and closing of the period of exceptional review dates are set by presidential decree.
To register, please fill this form. You can either post it to the Embassy or bring it in person during consular service opening hours (9.30 – 13.00 from Monday to Thursday).