In case of death of an Algerian national in Finland, the Embassy will assist the deceased’s family or relatives to obtain an Algerian death certificate. This requires your physical presence at the Embassy. Please book an appointment via this link or call us directly.
All the administrative formalities are dealt with by a Funeral Services appointed by the deceased’s family or relatives.
- Birth Certificate for citizen not registered at the Embassy,
- Medical letter issued by department of health (non- infection or non- communicable disease),
- The original death certificate issued by the Finnish authorities,
- Embalming Certificate issued by the funeral services,
- Transit permit issued by the city hall,
- Certificate stating that the body has been laid out according to Muslim rituals,
- Airway bill (flight itinerary),
- The identity documents, including the consular registration card, of the deceased or copy of Algerian photo identification.