Members of the media applying for a press visa are required to submit in support of their application a letter from their employment requesting a press visa (accreditation) on their behalf
- Two copies of the press application form.
- On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Payment in the amount of 80 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for a validity period not exceeding 90 days (100 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for validity period exceeding 90 days) made payable to the Embassy of Algeria for Finnish citizens, for all other nationalities please contact us.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
- A passport with six months of validity starting from the date of entry.
You must apply in person.
The visa fees are paid only by a bank transfer to the Embassy’s bank account:
- IBAN: FI 8118 20 3000 04 38 10
- BIC: NDEAFIHH
Important: please note that these fees are non-refundable if your visa application is denied or canceled.