The work visa is issued to applicants with a ready work contract in Algeria.
WHAT YOU NEED
The following documents must be obtained from the Algerian Ministry of Labor:
- Work contract
- Detailed list of foreign workers in the company
- Temporary work authorization
- Commitment of repatriation
In addition, you need:
- Payment in the amount of 80 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for a validity period not exceeding 90 days (100 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for validity period exceeding 90 days) made payable to the Embassy of Algeria for Finnish citizens, for all other nationalities please contact us.
- Two (02) copies of the application form. Please fill out the editable PDF application form on screen, print it and then date and hand sign it. On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
- A passport with six months of validity starting from the date of entry.
You must apply in person.
The visa fees:
Payments, we accept only CASH
Important: please note that these fees are non-refundable if your visa application is denied or canceled.