If you are an Algerian citizen parent of a child born in Finland you should report the birth as soon as possible to the Embassy of Algeria. This requires your physical presence at the Embassy. Please book an appointment via this link or call us directly.
One of the parents must be Algerian.
- Registration form filled and signed
- Child’s original Finnish birth certificate issued. We do not accept certificate without TIME OF BIRTH,
- Proof of citizenship for the Algerian citizen parent(s), such as an original Algerian birth certificate, Copy of Algerian passport, Copy of Consular Registration card, Copy of Algerian Identity Card or Algerian Naturalization certificate
- Provide an original or certified copy of the marriage certificate
- Family Book (if you have one).
Make sure, the first and last name of the parents shown on child’s birth certificate is the same as it appears on the Algerian Civil Status register.