This requires your physical presence at the Embassy. Please book an appointment via this link or call us directly.
Please note that the documents needed for the renewal of the consular registration are the same as for the first one. However, and in order to make things easier, some documents will not be requested, such as the birth certificate (unless there is a change in the applicant’s situation).
- Registration form filled in and signed by the applicant,
- Expired Consular Registration Card,
- Three (3) standard passport-size photos. Photos must be recent, frontal-view, of the same batch, untouched, taken on white background and showing applicant wearing no glasses of any kind, except for prescription eyewear (Please write first and last names of applicant in pencil on back of photos) ,
- Notarized copy of a document showing the legal presence in Finland.
- Statement of employment or school registration (if different from previous registration),
- Self-addressed stamped envelope