The Business visa is issued to applicants holding an invitation to do business in Algeria.
What you need:
- Letter of invitation of your host company in Algeria
- Company’s letter explaining the nature of business to be performed and full financial support
- Payment in the amount of 60 euros for a validity period not exceeding 90 days (100 euros for validity period exceeding 90 days) made payable to the Embassy of Algeria for Finnish citizens, for all other nationalities please contact us.
- Two (02) copies of the application form. Please fill out the editable PDF application form on screen, print it and then date and hand sign it. On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
- A passport with six months of validity starting from the date of entry.
You can apply in person, send your application through a visa services agency or mail it directly to the Embassy. If you prefer to mail it directly, please provide a prepaid self-addressed return envelope (certified mail). Please note that the Embassy cannot take responsibility if a passport is lost in the mail.
The visa fees are paid only by a bank transfer to the Embassy’s bank account:
- IBAN: FI 8118 20 3000 04 38 10
- BIC: NDEAFIHH
Important: please note that these fees are non-refundable if your visa application is denied or canceled.