The cultural visa is issued to the applicant holding an invitation to a seminar or to a cultural, scientific or sports event and showing an evidence of financial means for the duration of the stay.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Invitation letter from your host in Algeria
- A letter of employment
- Payment in the amount of 80 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for a validity period not exceeding 90 days (100 euros + 25 euros (Application fees) for validity period exceeding 90 days) made payable to the Embassy of Algeria for Finnish citizens, for all other nationalities please contact us.
- Two (02) copies of the application form. Please fill out the editable PDF application form on screen, print it and then date and hand sign it. On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
- A passport with six months of validity starting from the date of entry.
You must apply in person or send your application through a visa services agency.
The visa fees:
Payments, we accept only CASH
Important: please note that these fees are non-refundable if your visa application is denied or canceled.