Diplomatic and Official Visa
WHAT YOU NEED
- An official diplomatic letter
- As a courtesy between nations, diplomatic or official visas are waived of visa fees.
- Two (02) copies of application form. Please fill out the editable PDF application form on screen, print it and then date and hand sign it. On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
- A passport with six months of validity starting from the date of entry.
You can apply in person, send your application through a visa services agency or mail it directly to the Embassy. If you prefer to mail it directly, please provide a prepaid self-addressed return envelope (certified mail). Please note that the Embassy cannot take responsibility if a passport is lost in the mail.