A transit visa is issued for a maximum of seven days
WHAT YOU NEED
- Valid visa or passport of the country of final destination
- Evidence of financial means for the duration of stay
- Payment in the amount of 60 euros made payable to the Embassy of Algeria for Finnish citizens, for all other nationalities please contact us.
- Two (02) copies of the application form. Please fill out the editable PDF application form on screen, print it and then date and hand sign it. On each copy, please glue a photo on the box reserved for it at the upper right side of the form. The photos should be Finnish passport photos, 47 x 36 mm.
- Travel insurance (depending on your nationality).
You can apply in person, send your application through a visa services agency or mail it directly to the Embassy. If you prefer to mail it directly, please provide a prepaid self-addressed return envelope (certified mail). Please note that the Embassy cannot take responsibility if a passport is lost in the mail.
The visa fees are paid only by a bank transfer to the Embassy’s bank account:
- IBAN: FI 8118 20 3000 04 38 10
- BIC: NDEAFIHH
Important: please note that these fees are non-refundable if your visa application is denied or canceled.